Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've been tagged...

and I am supposed to list my 5 favorite things; which is incredibly hard for me to do! I have so many favorites in this world lol... heck, I can't even pick 5 faves in a single small category :) But here is my best try:

1) sleeping in! I get to do it so seldomly that when it happens- it is divine!

2) all the small "surprises" my son leaves in my car seat for me... usually a wildflower or a small rock, just whatever cool thing he happened to see. I know this little rite will eventually stop- so while it lasts I am going to cherish it! (even when I don't REALIZE he has left a nice pointy rock for me and my big bottom gets poked!! ;))

3) Watching TV with my hun... specifically Grey's Anatomy and House. We always make a point to watch these 2 shows together... and I am thrilled he likes them as much as I do!

4) Photography... ok... that was an "easy" answer lol... but photography has really allowed me to be creative in a whole new way. I am a bit of a control freak. I never much cared for the messes left behind after painting. And even though I loved scrapping- again, lots of little tidbits to clean up when finished. Jewelry is the same. But with photography- there is no mess when I am done... just a beautiful piece of art :) (and it doesn't hurt that the control freak in me has complete and absolute control of teh entire process down to the finished product!)

5) Hmm... tough one... how to figure out which of all the rest of my faves is deserving of making this list??? Well... I guess I will have to say the Beach. we have the most incredibly beautiful beaches here in Pensacola, and I truly feel blessed to live this close to so much beauty! For the past 2 years I haven't been at the beach much due to Cam's ears. I feel awful when I tell him he can't play in the water, so staying away is much easier. But no matter what, the beach is a part of me and I will always live near it!


OK I am going to fudge a bit lol:

5.5) my IPOD!!!!!!! love that little sucker! As a lover of music there just isn't anything better on this planet (well... maybe the Bose speakers to listen to the ipod with ;)). As the proud owner of over 500 cd's, an ipod has made listening and enjoying my music again so incredibly fun and easy! I remember I used to think that people who ranked their ipod as one of the greatest things ever were kind of fruitloopy... but since owning one I have definitely learned their worth!!!


Ok... enough about me :) back to the original purpose of this blog... to show off some pictures! (next post :))

No comments: