Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Phew... finally have one gallery ready...

Ok, for all of Kristin's family and friends who may be checking in, here is the first (of 3) web galleries:
http://gypsyisle.com/kris1
(yep- VERY original naming scheme I have come up with lol).

These are all the pictures from the first location we visited, the lovely and historic Fort Barrancas. It is one of my favorite places to visit as well as shoot. My kids just love to run up and down the long hallways (and from the looks of these pictures that is a universal joy that all kids can share)... and I love all the beautiful light spilling through all of the rifle slots! I love so many of these images... I hope you do as well!

And here are a few sneak peeks from our next location- the graffitti bridge and wall:






And this is just a silly picture :) I am not usually a feet person... and this shot wasn't technically a picture of feet (the real gallery will have the full image there ;)) But I just loved how everyone kind of lined up on an angle... it's funny the things that make me smile...

2 comments:

A Thousand Words Photography said...

Gotta love feet pictures! :) This one is so fun!

I'm tagging you! :) List your 5 favorite things.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.