Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Monday, November 5, 2007

All good things come to those who wait!

a.k.a... I should have had these up a week ago. But, I hope mom agrees with me that they are worth the wait! The first one is my new fave. I just love so many things about it- but she is just so darn cute here; from her hair & eyelashes, to her mouth, to the way she is holding the bottle, to the drips coming off the bottom- I just think it is beautiful! And I am in love with the other pictures as well. And Big sis was such a charmer and is another gorgeous little girl!






















No comments: