Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Monday, January 21, 2008

A+A done E-style

I just realized I never Blogged the pictures from the utterly adorable Andrea and Aaron's engagement style session! I say 'style' b/c it was in fact their 1.5 year anniversary (some of you may remember their wedding pics, which I had on my website for quite some time :)). They never did Engagament pictures, and before starting their family, they really wanted to document how much in love they are/were. I have to admit, I never thought an old married couple could be as affectionate and fun as my newly engaged couples who are just starting out in life together... but they are definitely still enjoying each other as much or more than before! I wish them a long marriage filled with as much joy as they had on the day I spent with them. Thank you A and A for allowing me to once again document your love for each other!








1 comment:

Heidi said...

Love that first one... how beautifully you captured the love :)