Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CJ... man I love Teen shoots!

It's no secret that I just LOVE doing teen sessions! As much as I enjoy the challenge of working with children and families or the thrill of shooting weddings... there is just something about seniors that makes it feel a lot less like work and more like a whole LOT of fun!

CJ is a typical male senior... not at ALL interested in having his picture taken! But he loosened up and I got some really great pictures with him. By the end of it I would have sworn he was a pro model! He took direction great and always had an easy smile (ok- so I had to tease him mericlessly for the smiles... but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!). Thankfully, his sister came along to keep him in line, and to help with the smile-evoking!

Here's the first looks at his session. CJ (and sis), I hope you find the end results worth your time!














2 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG, THATS MY BROTHER & HE IS FINE!!!! Girl, you did a wonderful job! The pictures are so crisp and real. Its not your standard pictures. I cant wait to see the rest! -Michelle

Cindy F said...

I esp love those last two shots. Looks like you had a great model and you do awesome work!