Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Just a few to share...

Today I'm sharing a recent one of my daughter. This is one where I really let myself experiment with the color and the crop. Something about her expression I just loved. And though the picture itself is technically incorrect on several levels, it is one of my faves!

But first, I am very happy to present the picture the fabulous Ms. Denee chose for her Engagement print. She was kind enough to allow me to get a bit artistic with it (always my fave thing to do!), and said she trusted my judgment (always my fave thing to hear!). I can't wait for her wedding (less than 1 month away! yay!!!). Her colors are Black and Teal and I think this one will really flow well with her entire color scheme/decorations. Thanks again Denee and Will... see you in less than a month!





No comments: