Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Congrats!

I just had to do another quickie Congrats post to the Lovely John and Samya (whose gorgeous daughter I got a peek at last week... and man, does she have a FULL head of beautiful hair!).

But this time it isn't about their beautiful daughter... it's about another baby of theirs- John's Coffee shop which opened just a little over a month ago and is already getting rave reviews and sell-out lunch crowds!

Here's the link to the (most recent.. he's had a few ;)) article in the PNJ: Grab a cup o' joe and a bite to eat at Habana Coffee


And here's where and when you can drop by and see him:
WHAT: Habana Coffee.

WHERE: 18 S. DeVilliers St. (right behind Everman's!)

HOURS: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.

PRICES: Coffees, $.99 to $5. Sandwiches, $6.75 to $8.75. 10 percent discount to hospital corpsman and security stationed at Naval Hospital with ID.

PHONE: 637-1177.



Congrats again John! I know this dream was a long time coming and I am so happy it is going so well for you!

No comments: