Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Introducing the Sullivans!

It was a great pleasure and honor to be invited to document Carmen and John's wedding. They had an intimate and informal beach wedding- just my kind! Though formalities may have been bypassed, the fun was not! Getting married in front of the Phoenix X meant getting an aerial show by all the parachuters at the Flora-Bama (or a "fly-by" as Carmen would say!). This was a huge hit with the Bride and Groom- both major Nascar fans.

Their lovely wedding ceremony was brief and heartfelt. John's daughter was Carmen's bridesmaid- and she made a lovely one (I couldn't take a bad shot of this little redheaded beauty). Surrounded by family and friends, everyone made their way down to the water to toss a stone in- after making a wish for the couple's happiness (I even managed to toss one in while still snapping away!). After that the party was on! Carmen's momma is quite the dancer... though we couldn't quite convince Grandma to join in.

Carmen and John, thanks for entrusting me with your day. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed the time I was able to spend with your lovely families. I wish you much happiness in life! Enjoy your sneak peeks (and if I get a chance I'll post some more in a few days!)



















1 comment:

mumovearls said...

Hey how are you! ok I was linked to your old site hello! I'm special sometimes! so know that I really found you... HOW THE HECK ARE YOU DOING???
love your blog! your photography is has such a fun feeling to it! It's truly Wonderful! LOVE YOU-Nena