Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brent... 2009 Senior

Working with Brent was an absolute blast! We were supposed to do a beach session, but because of all the storms our beaches are a bit messy (and VERY windy) right now, so we put off that part of his session until later in the year. We almost cancelled, but I convinced his mom to let me do an urban session instead... my favorite kind! I hope you guys love these and will agree that these are as good or better than the beach would have been. And I can't wait til part two of our session!






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the one of the guy stading in front of a wooden background, but I also like the one in which you can see his reflection on the glass. You are really good.
I love photography myself. Do you happen to be hiring?

canvas print said...

Brent you photos are so cool. nice work.