Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Green's

The Green's were a wonderfully fun family to photograph! Thanks to Hurricane Gustav, our session was almost canceled... but they decided to brave the wind (plenty of it!) for a fun beach session. The kids had a blast looking at jellyfish and running up and down the beach, and mom and dad were up for anything. Thanks so much for letting me be a small part of your family vacation- I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family!! I absolutely love the one with the two children playing on the log. Too too awesome Shawn!!!!!!!!!!! You have to teach me that stuff!!!!! -Kappie