Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Monday, September 24, 2007

A belated Happy Birthday to my son!

My son just turned 6 last week, and I can't believe how fast it has come! This is a very VERY belated present to him. I just recently discovered this picture (and others) of him from his first REAL bike-ride. So I had to do something special to it :) He saw it and said "I look cool, My helmet looks like it's on fire!" So, I'm getting it printed as a 12x12 mounted on styrene to hang in his room.




















Can't show one w/o the other! Plus, I just love this picture of my baby girl! She looks so sweet and angelic (she's a spitfire when she's awake lol)


















These next few are from a few different times and I am sorry it has taken me so long to get them up for their moms to take a peek at :) I'll have more later!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe...my two cuties look so good!! They are excited to see themselves.