Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Monday, September 24, 2007

A Birthday party and more

Well, I had a busy week! And here are a few pics to prove it. This first picture is another one for daddy serving in Iraq. I was told he hasn't yet seen his baby girl walk... so I hope this one makes him feel a bit closer to home!



The next 6 are from a birthday party I was invited to this weekend. It was a former client and she just turned 2 (wooohooooo for Ms. L!). She is a big Dora fan and she absolutely LOVED that Dora managed to make it to her party. She hugged poor Dora so much I'm surprised Dora had time or energy to hug any of the other kids! On the other hand, my daughter, who ALSO loves Dora, felt the need to get safely behind some iron bars before she was cool with Dora hanging around (and Dele would NOT hug Dora- or even get within 5 feet of her lol). I am also shooting Her mom's engagement session too- and isn't her mom gorgeous as well??? I can't wait to get her and Will in front of my camera!



And the final 2 are of Ms. M :) she is very good friends with my son, and I just couldn't resist getting a few pics of her! She is so stinkin cute and full of life, a definite personality!


















No comments: