Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Kristin!!

I also need to say Happy Belated Bday to Beth... but I don't have any pics to put up for you yet ;) I hope my Virgo girls are having a wonderful year so far!

It was brought to my attention this morning that I haven't made an update in quite some time... I have to admit I am probably the suckiest blogger in the world! So... This Blog entry will be FULL of pics... gotta show what I have been up to ;) Thanks to those of you have been kind enough to tell me you have missed my posts... and are wondering when I will be sharing some honeymoon pics; just for you guys I added a few :)

To start with... my dear sexxy wonderful friend Kristin... if you don't like this picture I am never taking your pic again! I think you look smokin! Sorry it took me so long to get your prints to you (they are in the mail today! But I hope you enjoy your belated Bday present nonetheless)















And here are some of the long-awaited (and 3x's promised) honeymoon pics! You will notice I am in NONE of them! This is what happens when you are a photographer lol. I did actually manage to get 3 pictures of myself... 2 are even WITH Josh!! woohooo! But none of them are exactly Blog worthy lol.. so unless you really love me and come over to my house- you won't be seeing those ;)

This first picture is one of my faves... simply because it is the first picture I have that shows Josh's ring. This was from our first day full day at St. John's. We had just arrived the day before and our first priority was to go Blue Marlin fishing. Alas, we didn't have any luck! (for a much better accounting of our trip you should visit my hun's website... he seems to be a better blog than I lol:
Capt. Josh. But I also love this picture b/c I am quasi in it! Take a peek in his sunglasses and woohoo- I did exist on our honeymoon! (hey- I'll take what I can get!) The next picture is also from our Blue Marlin trip and is one of my favorite art prints I've done recently. I'm trying to decide how big I want to print it... but I am thinking BIG!

The third picture is from our walk to the Ruins (and seemingly around the entire Island! phew that was a workout!). And the last picture is from the Anaberg Ruins... just a gorgeous spot where I took WAYYYY too many pictures! I will eventually get them all on my website and will link them here... but don't hold your breath since starting Sunday I am double-booked every week until November!

.































Be back with more pics in a minute!

No comments: