Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Monday, July 28, 2008

At long last... The Sissons

The Sissons have been so wonderfully patient with me! I thought I'd have this peek up last week- but got a wee bit sick (ok- a lotta sick!) and just couldn't get them blogged as fast as I wanted. This family was so fun and fabulous to work with. It didn't hurt that they opted for an urban+beach session (the two types of sessions I most love!, and that they had a teen boy (my fave age to work with!) so I was definitely excited about their session. But, they were also a very close family (I couldn't believe a teen boy could enjoy being around his parents so much- give sme hope for my future in 10 years lol). I hope the wait was worth it and you love your sneak peeks! Your gallery will be ready tomorrow :)






























9 comments:

pj said...

great pictures of the familia!!! love the ones on the beach...that sunset...beautiful! tyler is so handsome -- a perfect product made from two good lookin' people!!! can't wait to see the rest of your photos!!! hugs {{peej}}

Kristin Hayne said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE 'em!! Couldn't ask for a nicer, sweeter, more good lookin' fam!! I can just kiss all of you!!
Hugs, Kris

Anonymous said...

Shawn,

I love all of the colors in the pics. You really pulled in all of the beautiful scenery around us. I can't wait to see the rest!!

Michelle

Jennifer Priest said...

Wow Michelle!! Your family looks awesome! I love that green wall--please share the location!!!

Cindy F said...

omGOODNESS! Those are some AbFab pics!!! I just love every one of them. Too cool

Anonymous said...

These are so awesome, Shawn! Love all the beachy ones!!

tkastner said...

Michelle - you're family is beautiful! the shots of your son are great! i wished we had been brave enough to venture to the beach...where exactly did you go??? great location!
tammy

Xochitl said...

Michelle,
I really, really love these pix! you are just gorgeous; and, your husband and son are just handsome men. I really liked the first two of your son. The colors are magnificent. Shawn, you did it again!
Luv them all! Xoch

Anonymous said...

Wow, love these family shots! You captured the bonds so well, which I have always thought was hard for the older kid but you pulled it off beautifully! WTG!