Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ms. Martinez... & family

Ms. Martinez definitely had the easiest "baby" to work with, which was a huge surprise (and relief) to me lol. I've never done a doggie session before but my wonderful friend Jeanette Chisolm of Off the Leash Photography had given me some tips in the past and I tried to do her proud! (incidentally- Jeantte comes down to visit me few times a year and I'd be happy to arrange a session with her if interested!). Xochitl (sol-chi) was beautiful but a bit shy... but I managed to coax her into a few pics with her baby. I hope you love these! (I just had to add really fast- the first is my absolute fave)















15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work, Shawn! Stunning model! Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Great pics Shawn. Your model is beautiful.

Justine Miller Photography said...

She is beautiful, great work!++

Unknown said...

That first one is stunning - I love how her beautiful black hair and her dog compliment each other. Nice work, Shawn.

Cindy F said...

These are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

wow, these are so beautiful and fun! this woman AND her dog are just gorgeous! i love your color and fresh feel to these. :) ++

Jeni said...

Shawn! You did a great job, and had a great model to work with she is beautiful!!++

Chyrel said...

Shawn, what can I say? Your work is wonderful. I will have to go with you to Ca. next time because all the people you worked with are beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shots!!!
Love all the purple in the background!!!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Shawn! What a lovely lady and her dog looks so sweet. :)

Angela said...

Your model and her dog are just stunning! Beautiful captures! ++

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on these Shawn! She is absolutely gorgeous!! Her dog is adorable. I love the connection that you have captured with them.

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are so colorful and fun. I love her dark hair against the purple flowers. Fantastic! ++

Anonymous said...

Great job on this session! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

You definitely did me proud! Wonderful!!!