Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Bartholomay's... plus a peek for Cindy :)

Phew... I'm getting there :) First off, I want to say thank you sooo much to Cindy for being a sweetheart and giving up her place in line. Since she was kind enough to move to the back of the line, I wanted to share a few pics from her session before I put up PJ's sneak peek :)

And, I wanted to apologize for my super short blog postings lately! I'm a bit (ok a week lol) behind right now due to numerous reasons... so I'm trying to keep these short and sweet so I can keep on working! So please don't take my lack of gushing as any indicator of how aweosme everyone was to work with!

PJ- Thanks for your patience... I hope you love your sneak peeks... your full gallery should be ready by tomorrow :)





























9 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

OMG PJ your fam looks awesome!! Love the pic of one of the girls spinning in the petticoat. And the pic of you leaning against that wall is cool.

And Cindy, your fam looks awesome!! I think it is really cool that we all got pics in a similar place too. They all came out great!! Thanks Shawn!

pj said...

shawn you are amazing!!! i love love love them and i can't wait to see the gallery.

cindy -- you and your family look awesome as well. thanks for the heads up phone call!!!

Cindy F said...

Shawn, what can I say? Your talents astound me! Love the sneak.

I love all the shots of PJ's family, but I have to say that one of her on the wall --WOW!!! SMOKIN' hot!

Anonymous said...

PJ Will you go out with me???? You look so sexy and smoldering on that wall! All of your pics look great. I love the one of Kaden with the Home Alone shot.

Michelle Sissons

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

I love that family shot of all and the one with you smooching your honey. I know that you said that it was rushed because of his flight out, but they don't look rushed at all. They all look great!

Michelle Sissons

Cindy F said...

That's only because of how uber-skilled Ms. Shawn is --she makes everyone look marvy!

Kristin Hayne said...

I am in love with you guys! Peej.... you sexxxxxy mama!! LOVE your girls... can I scrap all of them??!?!?!

And Cindy!! You and Dave!! So stinkin' sweet!!
Love them!!
Shawn... you are magical!

Anonymous said...

I just want to cry...I'm so disappointed Savannah broker her arm...these pics are so beautiful and really capture the essence of youth..yes that's true for both Cindy and Peej. Love, Love, Love them Shawn. Come back and do mine now...Pamela

Anonymous said...

LOVE your work... you're inspiring to me since I too am a portrait photographer.
P.S. I totally recognize your location... LOVE that you chose my alma mater & current employer as your set!!! It's beautiful, huh? I use it all the time too!!! lol