Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Piggytails!

Adele enjoying the first watermelon of summer... while wearing piggytails!

We usually get quite a few watermelons as soon as they are in season, but this is the first one of this year. Last year Dele didn't seem to like them very much... today you couldn't get it away from her! But this post is more about her cute little ponytails... 3 to be exact! Check out that top view... I told you she had hair finally!

This first picture is just pure her! That is, in fact, generally how she smiles! I can never explain it to people, but she smiles by turning down her little lips into an almost frown. Only her eyes let you know it is her little smile :) Doesn't she just look like trouble? (and boy is she a handful lol!)

















and one of Cameron... this is the look you get when you tell him he needs to leave his water gun at home...

No comments: