Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Shoreline park

Today we went to Shoreline park in Gulf Breeze. I've never been before and the kids had a blast. I had my camera handy (of course) and here are a few from today:


Here is Cam in the truck on the way to the park. I can catch the most amazing light in his eyes when he is in the backseat!






Once we arrived at the park both kids made a beeline to the teeter-totter... neither one had seen one before so they were very excited to play on it!










The blues surprised us by doing a fly-by in formation... I was quick enough to catch a few shots before they were gone from sight.








I just loved his look of concentration while he was coming down this thing... it took him FOREVER!







Dele had a blast going up and down the slide... and also eating sand, which is evidenced by her very dirty face and mouth! Considering how picky she is at dinner time, dirt must be pretty tasty!








I just love this picture of Dele. She was checking out all the little skater boys who had just been kicked out of the skate park. They were showing off their moves as they were all going home... she was enthralled! Great, isn't she a little young to go for the bad boys? (and older ones at that!)

No comments: