Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

my new lens is here!

I've been practicing with my new lens!



This little girl was a sweetie and agreed to be my first model! Isn't she cute? The sun flare is b/c I was trying to test the lens in full sun/backlighting.



This was shot later the same evening. I was coming home and saw the way Monsanto was lit up and I just had to stop and take a picture! I was surprised at how well it turned out considering my Shutter speed was incredibly slow (1/6th to 1/15th second, handheld!). I think I am going to print this one on metallic paper! (if you click on the picture you can see a larger version)





These last 3 pictures are a few sneak peek shots from the quick walk-through we did with Samya and John. They were so much fun to watch- very fun and affectionate! I can't wait for their wedding next week! The first two pictures are of their lovely chapel. The final picture is of a chandelier at the Officer's club, where their reception is being held. I just love the way it is lit up.. so beautiful!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.