Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you're a client looking for your sneak peeks, note that I normally have them up within a few days of the session, but at times it may take me up to a week. Remember to click on the picture to see it bigger, and feel free to nab these for use on Myspace, Facebook, or emailing to friends and family (but note- these are web-sized images, and not suitable for printing. Also, please do not remove my watermark. I'm proud of these images and want everyone to know I took them :) I make it small and discreet- and I'd rather not have to put a big, obnoxious watermark across them instead... So please help a girl (& the rest if my clients) out and respect my copyright! Thanks).
If you're a prospective client, make certain to visit my website for more images and info. There's a link in the sidebar. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a session: gypsyisledesigns@yahoo.com. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your stay!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Samya readies herself...

Here are a few more pictures from when Samya was getting ready. Don't forget to check out Chyrel's blog for more pictures from Samya and John's wedding day.

I love this first picture for a lot of reasons... but mainly for how well it shows off Samya's beautiful waistline!























This is a back view of almost the same moment. She had so many tiny buttons on her dreess that at one point she had at least 4 people touching her at once! I don't think it is quite Guiness book of world records worthy... but was definitely a new record for me.





















I just love this picture of Samya's mom and sister helping her with her veil. Check out those smiles!

















This next lady was both Samya's hairdresser as well as one of her soloists during the ceremony. She has an absolutely beautiful voice- and her hairstyling technique isn't bad either! I can personally vouch that Samya's hair was just as lovely (if not lovelier) by the end of her reception as it was at the beginning of the day! A definite tribute to Mrs. "T" (gosh I hope I got that right!)





















And finally... another big star of the wedding day- the shoes! I must admit that I think anyone who will wear black maryjanes with a wedding dress is just about the coolest person ever! I couldn't help but smile every time I saw these shoes peeking out from under her dress. Stylish, elegant and fun all at the same time; and definitely unique!

1 comment:

Cindy F said...

Beautiful work as always!